If you are searching for the best method to make your home secure with advanced technologies. You can do it now with the Ring Doorbell without any trouble. All you have to do is set up your camera and install it. It comes with various features that make it easy to use and install. It is very easy to set up your camera with only a few simple steps. In case there are some issues with your device, you can resolve them with the troubleshooting steps provided with the setup guide. In case that does not help you, you can reset your device. Here you will know How to reset ring doorbell, in case troubleshooting steps do not help. You will be able to do the setup and installation without any trouble. Let’s get started.
Simple steps to do the Right doorbell Setup
You can now easily do the Ring doorbell setup with some simple steps only. For that, you have to follow the steps given below and get done with the setup process. Check the instructions below.
First connect your Ring doorbell to the Wi-Fi connection
- First and foremost, you must download the Ring app and create a Ring account on your smartphone.
- You must select the doorbell you want to connect by tapping on the “Set up a Device” button.
- Then, on the back of your device or container, scan the QR code.
- Now you must input your home address and give your device a name.
- You must use the Setup button to put your device into setup mode.
- Then hit the join button and select your ring doorbell.
- You must first choose a Wi-Fi network and then input its password.
- Wait for the update to complete before pressing the button to test your doorbell.
Ring App Login Process
- To begin, go to your App Store or Google Play Store and download the Ring app.
- You must search for “Ring” in the App Store or Play Store.
- You will notice the ring app, which you must download and install.
- Ring.com/app is also where you can get the app.
- You must first launch the Ring app.
- Select “Create Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Now you must follow the on-screen instructions.
- You are now finished with the Ring app login process.
- To access your account, you must first open the ring app.
- You must enter your login information and then click the Login button.
- You’ve successfully logged into your ring account.
Guidelines for the Ring doorbell installation
If you are looking for the simplest ways to do the install your ring doorbell, you are at the right place. With the instructions provided below, you will be able to do the installation with some simple steps only. Check that out.
- First and foremost, you must remove your current doorbell.
- The mounting tool must then be inserted into the mounting bracket.
- Place the mounting bracket so that the power wire can be accessed, and then level it.
- Screws must be driven into the hole, and the level tool must be removed.
- After that, you must connect the wires and ensure that they do not contact.
- For digital doorbells, you must install the Diode.
- Place the device on the mounting bracket and secure it with the security screws.
- With that, the ring doorbell installation is complete.
Ring Doorbell setup instructions
- To begin the setup procedure, open the Ring Mobile app and log in to your Ring account.
- To do so, go to your App Store or Play Store and download and install the app.
- Create an account and log in to your ring account after that.
- To set up a device, go to your app’s set up a device section and select doorbells.
- Scanning the QR code on the back of your Ring Doorbell is now required.
- As this is your first time setting up your device, you must first specify your location.
- You must first enter and then confirm your address.
- Now you must give your gadget a name so that it may be distinguished from other ring devices.
How to change the login password of ring doorbell?
It is necessary to change the login password of your device to have better security. It is not hard to do that. You can easily do that with the instructions provided below.
- First of all, you have to open your Ring App.
- Then, tap on the three-lined icon on the top left
- After that, you have to tap Account.
- Next, click on the Change Password button.
- Make sure, your new password must be as per the terms.
- Now, you have to enter your current password.
- Once done, you have to enter your new password.
- Now, confirm your new password.
- Save the settings and you are all done.
Instructions to update the Ring doorbell firmware
Are you having some performance issues with your camera? That might be due to the old firmware version of your device. You need to update the firmware of your device using the simple procedure given below.
- First, open your Ring app and tap on the three dots at the top left.
- Then, you have to choose a Ring gadget.
- After that, select Device Health.
- Firmware may be found under Device Details.
- It will say “Up to date” if your firmware is up to date.
- If you notice a number, you need to upgrade your firmware.
- The next time an event occurs, your device should update automatically.
Troubleshooting the issues with your Ring doorbell
Given below are some of the common issues you face with your device and how you can fix them. Check that out.
Wi-Fi signal issue: This could be due to a congested Wi-Fi channel or a poorly placed Wi-Fi Router. Maintain a distance of 200 feet between your device and the router.
No sound issue: If you have a malfunctioning speaker or a microphone problem, make sure that the microphone is turned on.
Night Vision issue: This might be due to a malfunctioning camera or a slow internet connection. You must ensure that it has access to high-speed internet. And, if the camera is the issue, you can change it.
Not sufficient Power: If you’re having problems with low voltage and a defective battery, check sure it’s getting enough power or replace the battery.
Unresponsive button: If your ring doorbell button is malfunctioning or has become stuck, you will need to repair it.
How To Reset Ring Doorbell
Are you unable to fix the issues with your device using the troubleshooting steps? You do not have to worry about that anymore. You can get rid of those issues easily by resetting your device to the factory default version using the steps below.
- To reset ring doorbell, locate the orange reset button on the device, which is located on the back of the doorbell.
- You must press and hold the button for 20 seconds before releasing it.
- You must push the button on the right side of the camera for 20 seconds to reset the Ring pro.
- The ring light will begin flashing as you release the button. You’ve completed the reset process when it stops.
The information provided in this article will provide you great help when it comes to knowing how to reset ring doorbell using the reset button. You can now easily do the setup and login without any trouble. If you face any trouble with your doorbell, you can go through the troubleshooting steps provided with the setup guide. In case you still cannot resolve the issues with your device, you can reset your camera to the factory default version. To know more detailed information about your camera, you can give us a call on our toll-free number. You can also send in an email with your queries or have live chat with our experts on our website.